In Valverde Botas we perform an important distinction in terms of shipping, depending on whether the request is from Spain or from abroad.
Shipping costs orders placed from anywhere in Spain depend on the form of payment chosen, being indifferent to the province to which it is sent. The options are:
- Making a transfer to our bank account or making a deposit to the same account: postage and handling of 0 €
- Credit card: postage and handling of 0 €
- PayPal: postage and handling of 0 €
- COD (Cash On Delivery): shipping 3.50€
- Shipping costs to the Canary Islands 10,00€.
*These prices include VAT (Value-Added Tax)
Shipping costs corresponding to orders from abroad will change depending on the area to where the product is sent.
These orders do not admit the COD (Cash On Delivery) payment.
- Shipments to Western Europe: the shipping cost is 15 €
- Shipping to the rest of Europe, Norway and Switzerland: the shipping cost will be 25 €
- Rest of the world: the shipping cost is 65 €
* All prices include VAT (Value-Added Tax)
CUSTOMS AND TAXES For international orders outside Spain (except Ceuta, Melilla and the Canary Islands), and the European Union, all orders will be subject to customs clearance fees and any local taxes that may apply. Payment of these fees is the responsibility of the customer and depends on the customs policies of each country. Please note that our prices do not include foreign country taxes and customs fees, which vary from country to country and are the responsibility of the final purchaser. Likewise, in the case of orders to Ceuta, Melilla and the Canary Islands, the buyer must pay the corresponding SAD and the corresponding local tax. In the event that the customer does not comply with any customs obligations such as the passage of taxes or clearance, we reserve the right to cancel your order and you may lose the right to a refund.
Valverde Botas works with different companies of transport according to the place of sending orders, domestic or international.
We Work with the shipping company MRW.
Canary Islands Orders
We work with the shipping company Correos.
We work with the shipping company TNT.
The Delivery times change according to the order if it is national or international.
24 to 48 hours.
Canary Islands Orders
3 to 4 days.
* There will be no delivery or departure on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
* Orders are considered delivered once the carrier has delivered the package or packages and the customer has signed the delivery receipt document.
In Valverde Botas we always allow both national and international changes and refunds of products.
To ensure the proper functioning of the system of refunds, we recommend our clients to contact us before across our e-mail email@example.com or by phone 959 557 060 and notify such circumstances.
- Changes in size, color or style: Valverde Botas takes care of sending the new order to the customer's home and pick the one you want to change, being responsible to all the expenses.
- Returns: the customer must take care to refer the package to our facilities, taking care of the expenses. Once the order back to Valverde Boots arrives, the amount of the returned product or products (excluding shipping) will be paid in the same form in which payment was made.
Changes in size color or model and for refunds, the client will have to proceed to the sending of the package to our facilities. To identify what the customer wants to do, the client should include a small note notifying what he wants